1) Information available without connection :
- When first opening the site, the default language is English. You can choose your language by clicking the & nbsp; language & nbsp; & nbsp; button: 8 languages are available.
- At the top, 5 tabs allow you to access different information on the operation or content of the portal
Note that this part "Our offers" is also accessible by the following 2 buttons:
- The list of MANITOU models whose documentation is available from the RMI portal is available by clicking on the button:
- In the lower part, you will also find useful links to other Manitou Group sites, as well as links to social networks:
- A "Contact us" function also allows you to contact the administrator of the RMI site of MANITOU.
2) Registration as an independent professional repairer:
- To be able to choose an offer, to pay by credit card and thus to have access to the documentation, the user of the portal must register with the function "Register":
When registering, different information (name, surname, company information ...) will be requested from the user. Manitou will verify this information before finalizing the user account.
The RMI portal access requester then receives an e-mail with the login information: Attention, he can not connect until after receiving a second e-mail account validation (MANITOU reserves the right to check the relevance of the access request)
3) Login to buy a subscription:
- If the user has already registered during a previous purchase, he fills out his E-mail and his password and clicks on "Connect":
- If you forget the password, the user can click on "Forgot your password? And follow the procedure.
- Once logged in, the user will have access to the subscription offers by clicking on:
The offers page opens:
By clicking on "I subscribe", the user starts the product ordering process.
Clicking on , an information page for payment by credit card opens:
Clicking "Continue to payment" opens the PAYZEN payment page:
Once the payment has been validated, the user can start his subscription at the date he wishes, by clicking on:
The hour counter indicates the remaining time:
The user then receives an e-mail with the connection information to the technical documentation consultation site:
To access the consultation tool, the user can click on the link in the e-mail:
https://documoto.digabit.com/Portal/ or he can also click on the button.
The home page of the technical documentation consultation tool opens:
The user enters the login and password indicated in the e-mail.
The consultation tool opens:
There are manuals for using the tool: Open "My-Edoc Training":.
Have a good navigation on the Manitou RMI portal.